- McMommy's battle with laundry (something I know too well!) What I spent My Weekend Doing
- Matthew's Millers Blabbermouth Baby
- The Fug Girls are my guilty pleasure and they crack my up with their commentary and insight...like this one Fugi Hallifug
- Menner at Our Simple Joys: It Just Isn't Right, not because it's funny or I'm laughing at her, but because it is so true for me too....and I agree so unfair!
- Jo at Mylestones post about Scary Stuff had me spitting out my coffee...those are exactly the kinds of things my kids would be scared of/worried about. Apparently we are normal!
- Finally Heather's story about suffering at the gym (Choosing Cardio Incline) so as not to be embarrassed...it's way deeper than that, but her story about the gym is funny, we've all been there!
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Some of my favorite posts from the week for your reading pleasure. Grab a cup of coffee, sit back and enjoy (note: I am not responsible for any coffee that comes out of your nose from laughing so hard)