- Vodka Mom amused the whole neighborhood (and me) and gives a lesson in security!
- Angie from Keep Believing learns that Google can solve all your problems!
- Helene's husband has a message to all mommy bloggers (don't let your husband see this one!)
- Be careful of the grocery store on senior day! From Airing My Dirty Laundry, One Sock at a Time
- Do movies really portray the reality of the city? I may be with Barefoot Foodie on this one.
- Maggie learned and important lesson, always know your cities lliquor sales rules before heading out!
- Stacey and her sister are so funny, would you put your baby in a pumpkin for $200?
- McMommy learns that banks aren't sentimental.
- Mrs. M has no rhythm (don't worry, neither do I!)
- From Chicago Mom's Blog, what stage is your child going through now?
- Last, but not least! Natasha learns what I already know, mommy dating is hard!
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Some of the funny posts from the week to help you laugh off your candy coma!