It's an all star-line up this week, everyone must be hopped up on their kids candy! These are in no order, except for number 1.
- Melisa (with one S) gets the firs spot because it was her birthday and she got flowers from Tim Gunn
- Dumb Mom's Saturday Swag post about toys being smarter then her made me laugh, and think, it's not just the toys, the darn boxes they come in are so smart I can't always get them open!
- MamaKat celebrated one of her kids birthdays, by explaining why her other kids are boring, like all good moms do. Don't worry, I'll back you on the "your all Mama's favorites!"
- Stacey has give me a way out when my husband says he wants a truck (again) because If you Give a Man a Truck...with all regard to Laura Numeroff)
- Ahh VodkaMom's kindergartners say the cutest things, almost makes me want to teach, almost!
- What do you call a front Wedgie? Nucking Futs Mama ponders the situation.
- Barefoot Foodie has a problem with Mr. Bubbles
- One of my guilty pleasures if Go Fug Yourself.l It's fashion and snark all rolled into one and the MTV European Music Awards (EMA) were full of laughs, both in the witty remarks by the fug girls but the outfits too! These are the two bests: Katy Perry and Leona Lewis (and by best I don't mean best dressed I mean laugh your coffee our your nose posts)
- Last but not least, Helene's got a problem with her toothbrush.
And technically this one doesn't count because it's not from this week, but I almost wet myself laughing and I think WeaselMomma has her hands full (of time? liquor? bears?) you'll have to read to find out!
If I missed something funny by you or anyone else, send me note or catch me on Twitter (@PBinmyHair) and I will add it to the list!