So, drum roll please, here is two weeks (since I missed last week) worth of Sunday Funnies...be sure to visit them all they will make you laugh until you cry, or snort!
- Rita from Fighting of Frumpy is like a bloggy soul mate, she hates laundry as much as I do. She is sleep deprived not by an infant but by her 4 year old son! And When she tried to make a holiday bright, well it's at least fun for us to read!
- The Whispering Writer is apparently as blind as I am, at least she has an understanding husband, because mine would not come home and help me!
- What happens if you don't put away your sex jelly? Well you just might not see that movie you want. From the always funny Barefoot Foodie
- I was linked to this post thanks to DiPaola Momma, warning if you cannot take foul language don't go to this link. If you can you HAVE TO GO WATCH, especially if you live in suburbia, I just about peed in my pants it was so funny!
- So I wasn't the lamest person in America as I suffered for months with a broken 4 year old Razr, apparently MamaKat had no phone, no phone! Can you believe it!
- Every women has a story of a tampon falling out of their purse at a bad time...only at Mayhem and Moxie would it involve her daughter, a check out and nearly killing an old women.
- Stacey's husband is as interested in blogging as mine. Mine would love if some of these months were celebrated in my house, especially NaSeHaMo
- And Helene's husband has the same definition of foreplay as mine.
- Dumb Mom's post is hilarious just reading her version of it, it's coffee spitting funny when you get to listen to the audio that goes with it!
- Watch out or Jo's kids might just Facebook you!
- Go Fug yourself and Sharon Stone, it fabulous!
- Modern Mom asks Why? And it's way funnier than when you 4 year old does!
- It snowed inside at the Blue Zoo, and everyone enjoyed it!
There is one more post that I really, really, REALLY want you to go read. Scary Mommy wrote about girls and body image. As you have read here and here it's something I struggle with and worry about every day.
Oh My! Thanks so much for including me on this fab list! I'm off to do some great reading:)
I don't mind being embarrassed by my children, it's when wild animals get involved that I get upset! Thanks for the shout out!
Thanks for the shout-out! Looks like there are plenty of other wonderful posts for me to check out!!
Thank you for mentioning me :)
I will definately be checking out some of these other bloggers.
Hey, thanks for sharing my post!! I loved that link from DiPaola Mommas blog. That song cracked me up!
That looks like an incredible list. I already read Whispering Writer and Scary Mommy but there are some here I need to check out!
Dropped by from SITS.
Post a Comment