Some of the funniest Holiday Posts from my reader.
- Helene teaches her kids the funny version of holiday classics because "who wants a mom that doesn't make you laugh?"
- Missy's list of how they do Christmas...apparently with a lot of Fat and lazy, and a little mistletoe.
- Stephanie's letter to Santa
- Christmas decorating as a parallel to our faith, not laugh out loud funny but a funny story and as always from Billy a meaningful message
- Barefoot Foodie is always good for a laugh, but her ongoing series on a certain type of jelly had me almost peeing in my pants and it got my husband to sit down and actually read a blog! (I mean he doesn't even read mine!)
- WeaselMomma has a way with words and she always brightens my day (you should follow her on twitter @WeaselMomma especially if you are an earlier riser) but now she has given us a biblical reason to nag our husbands!
- Mama2point0 has done a whole series of holiday posts, this Real Holiday Letter is my favorite!
- Stacey is suffering from a spirit-of-the-season brain infection, which I totally understand because I have the same thing!
- Why ModernMom could not be a Duggar
- Part two of Rita's Tree-Asco, Part 1 (in case you missed it) is here
- A Nuggetier Christmas, it's a carol I am sure you have never heard.
- So what's the problem with the Doll? MaryMac explains, as well as a fill in the blank Christmas newsletter.
And a few inspirational ones, because is is Christmas after-all:
- Jen posted this as a must read for the holidays and it is, A Christmas Miracle
- Stephanie's guest post at Boston Mama's, if you don't have this book, ask Santa to put it under your tree!
- If that's not enough inspiration for you check out Blog Nash Magazine, Loads of Hope for the Holiday's carnival or Christmas Change both will fill you with hope, love, and inspiration this holiday season.
Did I miss one? Either e-mail me or link it up in the comments!
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Good Night!