There are so many people doing all they can to help, I wish I had more to give. If you can, please click on the Hope for Haiti button on the right and help spread the hope.
Now on the laughs:
- Missy's tired and cranky, but she kept her humor through it all, I would not. I would have been a stark raving lunatic and would have gone to the mall in my robe, for real thinking it was a dream.
- Jill complied a list of Murphy's Laws of Parenting. Which are probably way funnier to non-parents who haven't had to live through them.
- Hyacynth was already to pledge her life savings to PBS, than she learned her son doesn't listen to them either.
- Vodkamom apparently has similar driveway issues to me, all the more reason to love her!
- Rita has many of the same issues as me, apparently we are the only 2 people in American who don't watch American Idol and had to Google "Pants on the Ground". She also suffers from tiny boobs! I too would probably nurse or stay pregnant for the rest of my life simply for the fabulous boobs!
- Oh I think Whispering Writer may love Target more than anyone I know! If I were to visit Target everyday I would easily have spent $500 dollars! What kills me the most was that I DIDN"T CHECK THE TOY AISLE when I was there! D'oh! (because 50% is so good enough for me!)
- Why is Daddy Crying tells you what all those keys do so that they are not where they should be and he turns in into a beautiful (he probably wishes I called it something else!) metaphor for life.
- Nucking Futs Mom explores Parenting 101. Despite what she thinks teaching is a calling to her, she should be teaching this at the city colleges!
- You should go check out McMommy because she has a hot little redesign that is awesome and because she failed parenting 101. I failed it to for when I tried to teach stranger danger to my child he glued himself to my leg and refused to even look at the animals in the zoo for fear he would get lost!
- Chicago Mom's Blog explains what's been actually going around all my playgroups for the last month, snowflaking. Phew! I feel so much better knowing we have a diagnosis and it's not my housekeeping (or lack of!)
- Lastly Diaper Diaries is aspiring for the life of a socialite, aren't we all?