- Chicken Nuggets of Wisdom is celebrating MANuary and has had some hysterical posts! Sound the Drums and Sometimes I think I live in a Different World are my favorites.
- Jennifer's daughter is adorable as my son, talk, talk, talk, mommy responds, shhh be quiet mommy.
- Marymac's post on her GPS was very timely, as this week I got lost TWICE while using GPS. What can I say, when you're a bad driver you're a bed driver!
- I can't give proper introduction to Michele's funny, the title says it all: Potty Whore
- Lucky for the Napwarden only Indian's follow her, because I'm pretty sure that' better than what's following me when I'm driving! (words left out because they are not fit to print) I have done both and in my opinion, driving in Suburbia is far worse! Give me the city any day!
- See I am not the only one that talks to my body, Becky actually wrote a letter to hers!
- Apparently I need to rethink making up answers for all the whys? my kids ask me! I don't want to end up like Stephanie's mom, laughing my butt off in the kitchen at my grown daughters, wait, that might not be so bad!
- I need to file Debbie's post away for when my kids go to college, it will be useful I am sure!
- I really sympathize with LZ's husband. I hate those kids play areas too, besides the germs, my kids always climb to the top and then start screaming and crying and I have to climb up and get them. I am terrified one day I will get stuck in there and of course a super hot fireman will have to come and cut me out!
- Dumb Mom has some things that she doesn't understand, I have many too! Just so she doesn't feel like she is the only one, my husband doesn't like surprises either!
- Nucking Futs Mama is going to charge admission to her showers, I would just like to know where the button on the toilet that alerts my children it's is use it. That way I can disable it and have 5 seconds of peace!
Think I missed something funny? Link it up in the comments!
Wait? I'm funny?! Awesome! Hubby always tells me I'm not. Obviously he's misinformed!
Um Yeah! You missed the rollicking adventures of Melisa and Weaselmomma at the Blood Center...
Hey! Thanks for including me and my Mr. Ed story! LOL
Wait...they have Indians in the suburbs too? Damn Indians!;)
The linkage alone must've taken 45 minutes. Thanks for the roundup!
awe I'm SO glad you are digging MANuary.. guess what is up next... FABruary!!! Lot's of FAB females, CHOCOLATE.. SPA STUFF.. giveaways and girlie fun!!! See ya there?
Thanks for the shout out!
Yes, my GPS is driving me nuts- I was driving to a baby shower yesterday and I screamed "SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH" at her...I mean, IT.
Post a Comment