That is so me! I try so hard to live and be the authentic me all the time! So the "rules' say I am supposed to tell you 7 things about myself that you don't already know...well since I tend to over-divulge and since my daughter has been up screaming at me since before the crack of dawn (shes 2 going on 13) my brain is a little slow this morning. So I am digging into that viral Facebook meme from a year ago 25 things to jog my memory....
- I feel "mommy guilt" about at least one thing everyday.
- I think I am prettier when I am pregnant
- I almost never do baths, unless Hubby is not home, its the one parenting job I hate. I also don't love bedtime and if I could get out of it completely I would. My kids just seem to respond to hubby better after spending all day with me. I think they are as tired of me as i am of them!
- Actually, the worst parenting job for me involves puke. I hate vomit, I'm a reflex puker, and puke when I see someone do it. the first time we had a stomach bug, my son was 2 and I literally handed him to his dad and left the room. It broke my heart because he wanted me but I just couldn't do it. I have only gotten slightly better. I have actually called my husband and asked him to come home (he works 5 minutes away) to clean up vomit (he doesn't love me enough to do that- something about me needing to grow up!)
- I am hopelessly addicted Days of Our Lives, I watch it everyday. However to be more productive I watch it a day behind on Hulu (b/c it's only 38 minutes instead of an hour!) and I can blog while I watch.
- I will cry at every sappy movie or TV show even if I don't think its sad...the swelling sad music brings a lump in my throat and I can't help it
- I love listening to my kids talk to each other when they don't know I am in the room/listening. It will bring tears to my eyes when I see my son helping his sister, holding her hand, etc. I cannot wait to see how they interact with their new sibling and what kind of sister my daughter will be. I really home she is half as amazing as my son because he is the best big brother any sister could ask for.
So now on to the seven I will Tag. Ashley choose her 7 based on her followers because succeeding in blogger really tags the support of others. I choose a slightly random mix. These people are either readers of my blog, new bloggers I want to support and raise up or they are people that have inspired and/or supported me. All I believe live authentic lives and tell it like it is on their blog. Hopefully they will inspire you too!