That is so me! I try so hard to live and be the authentic me all the time! So the "rules' say I am supposed to tell you 7 things about myself that you don't already know...well since I tend to over-divulge and since my daughter has been up screaming at me since before the crack of dawn (shes 2 going on 13) my brain is a little slow this morning. So I am digging into that viral Facebook meme from a year ago 25 things to jog my memory....
- I feel "mommy guilt" about at least one thing everyday.
- I think I am prettier when I am pregnant
- I almost never do baths, unless Hubby is not home, its the one parenting job I hate. I also don't love bedtime and if I could get out of it completely I would. My kids just seem to respond to hubby better after spending all day with me. I think they are as tired of me as i am of them!
- Actually, the worst parenting job for me involves puke. I hate vomit, I'm a reflex puker, and puke when I see someone do it. the first time we had a stomach bug, my son was 2 and I literally handed him to his dad and left the room. It broke my heart because he wanted me but I just couldn't do it. I have only gotten slightly better. I have actually called my husband and asked him to come home (he works 5 minutes away) to clean up vomit (he doesn't love me enough to do that- something about me needing to grow up!)
- I am hopelessly addicted Days of Our Lives, I watch it everyday. However to be more productive I watch it a day behind on Hulu (b/c it's only 38 minutes instead of an hour!) and I can blog while I watch.
- I will cry at every sappy movie or TV show even if I don't think its sad...the swelling sad music brings a lump in my throat and I can't help it
- I love listening to my kids talk to each other when they don't know I am in the room/listening. It will bring tears to my eyes when I see my son helping his sister, holding her hand, etc. I cannot wait to see how they interact with their new sibling and what kind of sister my daughter will be. I really home she is half as amazing as my son because he is the best big brother any sister could ask for.
So now on to the seven I will Tag. Ashley choose her 7 based on her followers because succeeding in blogger really tags the support of others. I choose a slightly random mix. These people are either readers of my blog, new bloggers I want to support and raise up or they are people that have inspired and/or supported me. All I believe live authentic lives and tell it like it is on their blog. Hopefully they will inspire you too!
Thanks for the linky love! Just found your blog because of the link back and I appreciate that! You TOTALLY sound like a Theta Mom and so glad you can relate to it!
And I also love listening to my kids when they don't know I am there...so sweet sometimes, they just melt my heart! So nice to "meet" you! :)
Post a Comment