It was my return to full fledged momciety (that's mom society in case you don't understand made up words). It was easier and harder than I thought, but that is not for today because today is Sunday and on Sunday we laugh! However since I did have a hectic week adjusting, I had to do the unthinkable (at least to someone like me who wants to be super supportive, loving and helpful) I (GASP!) couldn't finishing reading all the posts in my reader. I hit "mark all as read" and I haven't looked back! I'm sorry, I had to. There were over 200, even after 2 hours of reading (okay while watching the Olympics).
So since this is a shorter than normal list and clearly not comprehensive as I did not "make the rounds" this week. I have included (I think, I hope it works) Mr. Linky! So link up your post, or a post that made you laugh out loud. If it's popular, maybe I'll keep it up.
So after that way to long introduction, are the Sunday Funnies:
- WeaselMomma seems to have the same problem with her cat as we do. Luckily for me, my cats affection is reserved exclusively for my husband.
- People don't expect sewing blogs to be funny, but I am sure that all those fending with no school during Snowmageddon probably thought this too: Did Pioneers Eat their Young?
- Ever feel like the teacher in Charlie Brown? (via McMommy)
- Why Diaper Diaries loves her husband, he is a funny guy, and what my husband would probably sound like if he "twated" (his word for Tweeting")
- The Undomestic Diva's husband is going through a midlife crisis, and she thinks it's funny.
- MaryMac Cheated on Jack, and the results are way funnier than when a celebrity cheats.
- Ann should get an Olympic Gold in giving kids medicine, or rather maybe her son should get gold for being able to defend against it?
- Missy's daughter developed a new dance craze the hoping dying fish dance, her brother did not find it too funny.
- Angie's boys have a problem with aim, I understand this completely, we have the same problem here.
- NuckingFutsMama has a problem with her compass I understand. Hubby says that my internal compass spins in circles. He's right. Want to see it really spin? Put me in Michigan where the lake is on the wrong side, and I can't get anywhere!
- Ahh, the influence of a curious little monkey, it's entertaining and a lot cleaner than the influence of one particular blue monster (why can't Cookie shew with his mouth closed?) (via HyacynthW)
Those are mine for this week, if you have one or read one, link it up below!