It's Sunday, that means it's time for some funny. So grab a cup of coffee and pull up a chair to enjoy some of the funniest posts around the web this week! Think I missed something? I probably did! See I read this awesome post by Jen on time management and blogging priorities. It's not funny in a laugh out loud sort of way, but Jen does make it entertaining. The point is that I have been busy, we have a preschool auction in 2 weeks! So I haven't had as much time as I would like to read, so if I missed something, don't be shy! Come and link it up below.
So without further ado, the Sunday Funnies:
- Advise for spammers (from Faemom)
- Cheapskate Mom has recently made a move to WI. She (a California native, by way of Denver) has been entertaining me through the whole process with her insight on an area of WI where we vacation yearly. She also has a fear of puke, like me. I too have called my husband while my child was puking hoping he would swoop in and come to my rescue!
- Just because it's organic doesn't mean it's safe! (from Mylestones)
- I have had my fair share of potty training dramas and disasters, however they were no where near as funny as DumbMom's battle with her youngest one.
- Funny in an awwww so cute sort of way. (from Scary Mommy)
- Playmobile 911 (from AnnsRants) It's way funnier than my intro could be, just read it.
- From Wesealmomma gives us a lesson on face washing.
- Stacey took 4 kids to the grocery store, yes she is crazy, no that does not give you the right to judge.
Oh and I have a little bit of love to pass on this week. Shell from Things I can't Say gave me an award:
So according to Shell the official rules are: The official rules for this award are that you list 6 things that you are a master of and pass it on to 6 other blogs.
However I'm not much for following rules. So go visit Becoming my Me, because she is a friend and new to blogging. Stop by Just Another Mom of 2 and Life as a CEO because they are supportive and entertaining and both made the move to Wordpress and lost a lot of their subscribers.
Finally go to visit Steph and grab this awesome bling:
Because it's going to be a great party for an amazing person who has touched and helped so many, not the least of me!
Woot Woot!! Thanks for the shout out! We puke-chickens need to stick together! =)
Hope you are having a fab fab weekend!!
Thank, again for the shout out.
and a huge congrats on signing that contract!!
Aw, thank you! Trips to the store are always good for a laugh ;-)
Aww, thanks so much for the shout-out mama! Sorry I'm days late here, so behind this week! You're on my blogroll (as sad looking as it may be at the moment-- it's still a work in progress!)
Post a Comment