- Erin (who is an enormous sweetheart, you should follow her!) has a thing for cupcakes, and coffee, what happens when the two are joined? Well it was my first laugh last week, it's that good.
- Apparently Helene has missed a few memos from her children, they are trying to clear that up.
- When the companies start warning you how not to wear their product, well it means I'm not old, lots of people think it's a problem! (via Fug Girls)
- A Whose on first conversation with Playgroupie.
- I love when people post the search terms that bring people to their blog. Mine are always the same boring variations of peanut butter in hair, but Snarky Mommy, she gets some good ones!
- Must people don't expect craft blogs to be funny. But when the creators of a site are arguing over blog formatting, it's pretty entertaining.
- Going to your spouses work parties is fun, right? (via @WhisperAmber)
- So Dumb Mom is doing a 90's photo contest, I would totally win hands down if I choose to submit any number of my pictures. Which at this point I am not because it would require unpacking a scanner, and boxes of old nasty pictures. But since she is trapped in the Snopocalypse that is the east coast she has been doing some interesting things to celebrate the 90's, like celebrating the top 10 Fugly People, or teaching celebrities how not to get in trouble, she of course has the customary snow post too, you don't want to know what her boys can do with Playdoh, or rather, you don't want your kids to know.
- Finally, one more snow related meltdown, this time from DiPaolaMomma
PS: This week the name link is to the person's Twitter account because Twitter has really been there for me this last week so I wanted to pass on the Tweet Love.
Happy Valentines Day! I hope that you are surrounded by love today.
And as always if I missed one, link it up in the comments!