It's my Birthday! I was going to have a huge bask and invite all you lovelies over to celebrate but than I remembered I am not a billionaire! So we will just have to celebrate by taking a stroll around the web at the things that made me laugh this week:
- Be careful because machetes are dangerous and they may cut you (via Momtrolfreak)
- NapWarden has a dirty little secret, the thought of it flying out the window is the best part!
- Pretty sure that if this happened today, you would be arrested no questions asked (via World of Weasels)
- The truth is in the frosting (via PBS Super Sisters)
- Ann stepped into Vodkamom's classroom to volunteer, read this before volunteering to help with that class party!
- MamaKat's Vagina's on lockdown (title alone is reason enough to include her in the list)
- In case you missed it, I have had a problem with Squirrels, I know I am not alone. MaryMac's husband has made it his mission to keep the tiny terrorists out of his house.
- You know those uncomfortable conversations you have in the gym locker room with the woman who is WAY to comfortable naked? Add your 7 year old son to the mix, it doesn't get better. (via Airing my Dirty Laundry)
- Lori suggested I check out Coffee and Zombie Movies, and she was right! What's funnier than your kids stealing the free condoms at the clinic? Oh that's right, trying to explain what condoms are!
Have a great Sunday everyone! I am going to hope for the sun (it snows on 90% of my birthdays) to come out, the whining to cease and count the minutes until the babysitter arrives!