- Holly has three boys and made brownies, apparently they didn't get the memo about what's for breakfast. In my house they know brownies are the secret mommy breakfast before the kids get up.
- Chrissy is living with an addict. I too am an addict, so is my husband. We know this is the future for our son based so we have yet to introduce him to the object of our addiction, but it's coming, sooner than we expect I am sure!
- B is a little superstitious, after the winter we have had, I am too. At least my husband is aware of the rules and would never jinx me in such a way!
- I choose this one because I love Haley (and not just because I won her Hot Wheels giveaway!) and because while maybe not funny to you, it's hysterical to me because I had the same experience on a moms night out, only it was my husband who was hard of hearing, so you can imagine what he thought was going on!
- Modern Mom's BFF is buying boobs....enough said.
- I don't mean to always choose one (or two) puke posts, but apparently the stomach bug is going around the nation, not just my neck of the woods and the stories of how different couples deal with it crack me up! (via Scary Mommy)
- Like Jen I used to work in a hospital. I was in a post surgical ward and got lots of trauma patients, head injuries, doped up on pain meds; all those make for some great conversations, experiences, stories. This patient, may take the cake, and kind of (just a little) makes me miss being in the hospital.
- Do you have a couch monster? I do, so does Jenna, I wonder if our missing library books are there? (via 5 Minutes for Parenting)
- Also at 5 Minutes for Parenting Dee Dee and the plumbers crack. In our house we need to hide Every.Single. Fix-it Project. Our our son is on top of use with his tools (and no, he doesn't actually like Bob the Builder!)
Finally, Butterflies, from Rita. I know how she feels because I got that call too! So check back there next week for my first post.
Also this week my dueling Chickens Post was featured at Mamapedia Voices (you can find it on the right hand side).
And my Sour Cream Coffee Cake from last week's DIY Saturday is being featured over at From Blah to Ta-Daa.
Have a great Sunday everyone!