Wow, it's Sunday again, already. This has been a busy, busy week for me consumed with getting things ready for our pre-school fundraiser (silent auction and raffle). It was a huge success!
So on to the funnies:
- I wrote this little ode to the Sales Rack over at Chicago Mom's Blog.
- Helene is so awesome, she directed me to some really funny posts this week because I was exhausted, swamped, and my reader was overflowing. Her suggestions were How to be a Good Wife, and First Impressions on Raising a Puppy.
- We all dread the call from school about our child, but I am sure your's never started with "your kid ate part of a skull" (via Frantic Mommy)
- Beautiful bride to be Princess Mikkimoto is dishing advice to brides over at the Mouthy Housewives.
- Jessica's daughter wants a cell phone, she's 6, it makes for good a conversation!
- THIS might be the funniest thing I have read/seen in awhile. Why is Daddy Cryin' is currently unemployed and has developed an attachment to a sweater. To cure him of it, Mom O Matic stole the sweater, and did this, and this, and I am waiting on part three. Mom O Matic, if you need help, I could sew it up into a bikini and we can give it to one of the old ladies at the Y to wear!
That's all this week, don't forget to enter my snackTaxi giveaway right here, it's so easy, just comment!
Oh and will you look at this beauty:
I think it will dress up the oversize sweatshirts and yoga pants that I wear to preschool drop off every day. Chrissy is giving it away to celebrate daylight savings, you can enter over here.
Have a great Sunday!