Don't forget to enter for your chance to win one of three SIGNED copies of Laura Bennett's "Didn't I Feed You Yesterday"
Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!
I still can't say that without hearing the truck racing announcer voice! It's an exciting Sunday here with lots to do, but let's start with the reason you're here, the funnies:
- Dipaola Mama pitches a Fit Every Friday, but this fit is one I can really get behind (and let's add the bizarre Nike commercial to the things that we can let go)
- Ever have a parenting moment where you just wonder, what was I thinking? (via Buried with Kids)
- Panties in the yard, Panties in the yard, Amber found some panties in her yard. (PS they're not hers)
- The Bloggess (one of the funniest people on the internet) has discovered something that will keep you all awake at night (or at least her)
- Suzy tells Everyone to Bite her on Friday's, it's even funnier when the everyone is herself.
- Having babies is harder for MamaKat than anyone else.
Now for the party details:
Join SV MOMS GROUP, CHEVROLET and Chicago Moms Blog for a Twitter party. TODAY! (Sunday April 11, 2010 from 5pm to 7pm EDT) celebrating Earth Day and all things green happening in your community.
In the spirit of Chevy's Mission Project SV Moms wants to hear from you this Sunday about what your local community is doing to give back to your city. Are you volunteering in a community garden? Do you have a trash-free school? Do you buy local produce? Come join in the conversation about your community's efforts to make the earth a better place.
We'll will have tons of prizes from our sponsors including a stay at the Chicago Hard Rock Hotel, IGO Power Smart Wall, Spa gift baskets from 1-800 Baskets, Schlage, LiNK (starter kit) and more.
Join SV MOMS Group for our Twitter Party this Sunday April 11, 5-7 p.m. EDT and use the hashtag #svmomschevy on your tweets. Winners will be selected at random.
Have a great Sunday! See you at the Party!