Some things you should read:
- Awesome reflections on modern parenting.
- You are my sister. A mother's day post from Texan Mama
- What Mother's do, whether they are long necked mammals or human. (from Hyacynth)
- Giving bedding the stink eye, or maybe not. (from Erin)
- Jo is as pretty as a 411 pound Ladybug, well at least for one of her kids.
- How to make coffee in 8,476 easy steps (do not drink coffee while reading it will burn when it spurts through your nose) (from Momtrol Freak)
Finally, an awe-inspiring post, read it with an open heart and see what it calls you to do....
- The Universal Language of Mom (from From Jill, you can read more stories from the trip here)
Happy Mother's day, to the mamas of babies here on Earth, those in Heaven, those babies that are only wishes in the deepest corners of your heart!*
*Stolen from Erin, because I couldn't say it better!
Thank you so much for the link. It was a life changing trip!!
Ha ha, thank you so much for laughing at my goofy Target story and sharing it. :) Notice I have still not written part two!
Hope you enjoyed your Sunday!
Post a Comment