- When vacationing on a lake it will take a large leech firmly attached to your 3yo olds foot before your children will listen to you about where to swim and play and where not to (clear water good, murky, weed filled water bad)
- I may have mentioned once or twice, that I
wrote a bookcontributed to a book with a bunch of other amazing writers. All the proceeds go to Children's Charities, so please consider buying one. Or help spread the word my featuring our Blog Tour Q & A on your blog!
Life & Style
- Motherhood isn't for Sisises, TexanMama writes open and honestlyy and you should read it.
- Bridgeing the Gap. Anyone who has every gone through a period of change, should read this. It really spoke to my heart and how I'm feeling about a lot of things right now. (from Madeline Bea: Life Set to Words)
- The difference between men and women all comes down to the number of words.(From The McMommy Chronicles)
- Torture Techniques, hmmmmm this explains a lot. (From Rage Against the Minivan)
- Maybe Sarah should show her daughters the hairbrush microphone? (from This Heavenly Life)
- Why Having a Toddler is Like Being at a Frat Party (from Suburban Snapshots )
- Have you joined the Bigger Picture Blogs Blog Frog Community yet? At the end of the month I'm giving a relaxation and inspiration pack away to one of our active members, just for participating! We're talking Secret Talents, Sheets and Sleepovers. And every Friday we feature YOU and your best post of the week, come link up!
- Huge Thanks to Ashley at Just Another Mom of 2 for helping me fix up my sidebar so I can add those snazzy new social media icons. Your the best!
- Confession. I love Expos. Wedding, Baby, Gift, anything! I love checking out all the products and freebies. Well there is a new Baby and Toddler Expo coming to Chicago. It's put on by BebePaluzza and not only does it have all the awesome products and swag bags as baby shows past. It also have modern updates like a kids room (aka babysitting!) a dads area (aka where he can sit and commiserate with other dads and hold your bags) and a pampering area for mom to get pedicures!
Would you like to go with me and Hyacynth?
Of course you do, we're pretty cool! I have two tickets to giveaway. If your in Chicago, you can join us it will be fun. If your not, well they are also putting on shows in Denver, Des Moines, Indianapolis and Austin (click here to get all the details on y our local show).
- Just leave a comment here telling me which show you want to go to.
- For 1 extra entry tweet:
I want to go to @indybabyexpo with @PBinmyHair & @HyacynthWContest will run through Wednesday July 28th at midnight and I will announce to winner on Thursday AM.
Finally in case you missed it, I explored Tradition in a fiction piece for The Sunday Creative and turned a failed chocolate recipe into a Bigger Picture Moment.
Have a great Sunday, I'm off to try to catch some fish!