So we officially have two kids in school which has made this week crazy busy with schedule adjustments and new routines but we are all loving it. I plan on getting some much needed sewing and home projects done around here, be ready for the return of DIY Saturday.
Great kid conversation from this morning:
Me: Don't put that necklace (a ladybug) in your mouth or I will take it away.
Peanut: Just like real Lady Bugs, we can put them on our fingers but not our mouth.
M: Right, we don't put real ladybugs in our mouth.
P: That would be disgusting
M: Yes, disgusting
P: (giggling) and funny.
Normally on the Sunday Post I share with you some of my favorite posts of the week. However I am a horrible bloggy friend this week. I have been so buys this week I think I have read a total of 5 posts. Sorry friends. I do have a few recs though.
- If you're looking for some inspirational reading and exceptional writing be sure to check out all the link's with this week's Bigger Picture Moment, there is some really great stuff there!
- Like what you read there? You should subscribe to Bigger Picture Blogs, where we feature the exceptional writers in our community .
Meet some folks from my reader. These three are in my "must read" folder, when I have time to read:
- Ashley is a great twitter friend, always there when you need tech support or just someone to chat with. She writes at Just Another Mom of 2.
- Cyn aka NapWarden is a design genius and I love to visit my beloved city through her pictures. She is also currently working on this project where she copies Docce Daily Chuck pictures with her cat, they are very entertaining!
- Finally Mellisa from Getting All My Ducks in a Row, I follow her despite the fact that she spells her name wrong! Her blog comes to my inbox from a giveaway I entered many moons ago. Honestly, if she didn't come to my inbox I would probably have stopped reading her a longtime ago, but she is a testament to finding your voice and making changes. When I first found her she was mostly a review/giveaway blogger and every post that wasn't was a meme. Do to encouragement from her readers (I would like to hope I was part of that!) she has really found her voice and left the meme train. I have really enjoyed watching her change and grow into her own blogger and you should really check her out.
Have a great Sunday everyone!