(although I'm not sure she is hosting one today, let's pretend anyways okay?)
First up if you haven't been by Hyacynth's this week to read Write Pink! Prevention week please do! Comments on any post from the week (or all of them!) will enter you for a chance to win this tee:
From Pigital Pals (you pick the size!)
And don't forget that Write Pink! Moves here next week for Support! I will be hosting the Bigger Picture moment on Thursday and we have two more great incentives from SoSartina and It's All in the Bag!
So on to my faves (not all from this week, I am so behind):
- Liz did her first 5K (back in September) which is an awesome feat! Way to go Liz!
- An awesome video that McMommy posted, the follow up by her kids is almost as cute!
- So many things on this page that I want to sew, just have to get through the Halloween costumes first!
- What I will be making for book club on Sunday if I get my house cleaned.
- I am thrilled I am not the only person whose clocks are all different.
- But what if Mom's Tired?
Comments closed, go visit some of the links!