|Ignore how badly the mirror needs to be cleaned|
So with a little help from my friends I give you:
You know your in the last week of your pregnancy when ….
- You turn to Twitter to write a post for you and you still can’t manage to get it up until halfway through the next day!
- If you actually look forward to the possibility of your water breaking in the middle of the grocery store! ~ Maegan
- They throw you a going away party at the OB office and your doctor says “it feels like this pregnancy has lasted 8 yrs”
- If you feel something bulging and you aren't sure if it's baby's head or hemorrhoids. ~ Kelli
- Your tired as soon as you manage to roll, shimmy, shift and otherwise fall out of bed.
- Your toes are a fond memory ~ Jennie
- You have to go to the bathroom as soon as you get up from going to the bathroom.
- A simple statement of fact ("You haven't had the baby yet!") makes you feel boiling rage at hapless person making small talk.~ Natalie
- Trying to get the last urine sample qualifies you as a new act in Cirque Du Soleil
- You stop laughing because it will make you pee yourself. ~Margaret
- You get heartburn at the thought of food without actually consuming said food.
- If peeing is a frequent but complicated endeavor. ~Rebekah
- You no longer have any maternity shirt that completely covet your belly. And you don't care. ~ Jami and Brandie
- Your husband keeps the car running for the inevitable next craving run ~Lenae
- You are ready to beat your husband because he bought the wrong cookies (or orange juice, or forgot .... ) ~ Amy
- If you scream "no YOU walk" ~Dwana
- If all you can think is "get it OUT" ~Dwana
- Something falls on the floor and you contemplate how badly you actually need it. (editors not, if I drop it, it stays there until someone else picks it up!) ~ Tristina
- You might as well just stay in the bathroom until you go into labor. ~Lenae
- You seriously debate the merits of shoes despite below freezing temperatures and inches of snow.
- You went on a long walk, jumped up and down, ate Mexican (or other spicy food), had sex, considered for more than just a moment to drink castor oil, tried out your new breast pump, and made a grocery run for pineapple... All in the same day.... twice ~Terah
- Your due date came and went.. ~Terah
- You're sitting alone in your bedroom, stimulating your nipples, and cheering for contractions ~ Sarah
- You lunge your way across the house, several times a day. ~ Sarah
- You stop answering the phone because you'd rather not hear your Mother In Law's (or Mother's) incredulous 'No baby YET?!?' ~ Sarah
- You need your husband (or child) to put your shoes on for you.- Kristy
I think that covers it. Did we miss any?